Roamer's Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Terms Of Service...Read this before Signing

Go down

Terms Of Service...Read this before Signing Empty Terms Of Service...Read this before Signing

Post  RoameR Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:17 pm

Terms of Service

This is a forum that contains celebrity fakes. All guests wanting to register in this forum must confirm that

1. You are 18 years of age and above
2. You are not offended by explicit content.

This site contains materials of an adult nature, and is intended only for individuals 18 years of age (21 in some jurisdictions) and older. Access is made available only to those who accept the terms of the following agreement:

By accepting this agreement and viewing this site, I certify the following:

I do not find images of nude adults, adults engaged in sexual acts, or other sexual material to be offensive or objectionable.

I am at least 18 years of age and have the legal right to possess adult material in my community.

I understand the standards and laws of the community to which I am transporting these materials and am completely responsible for my actions.

I hereby affirm that I understand that the images and files on this site are for my personal viewing only, not for other distribution by me, and that the images and files on this site may not be reposted, altered, uploaded, emailed or made accessible from other servers or computers, without the written consent of the copyright holder. I agree that all of the content on this site is copyrighted, and that by infringing on said copyright, I expose myself to criminal and civil sanction as provided by law. I further agree to pay any and all legal and attorney fees, in addition to any judicial award, that may result from such action.

By logging on and viewing the material offered, I release and discharge the providers, owners and creators of this site from any and all liability which might arise.

Minors are not allowed to view this site. I will not in anyway sell, lend, give, transfer or show any of these images in this site to anyone, including minors.

I agree that bookmarking a page on this server/site whereby this warning page is bypassed shall constitute an implicit acceptance of this agreement.

I agree to hold the publishers of this site harmless if I find the materials contained herein offensive.

If I use these services in violation of this agreement, I understand and agree I may be in violation of local and federal laws and am solely responsible for my actions.

thanks again
admin
RoameR
RoameR
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 51
nickname : RR
favorite actress : beyonce for sometime..!!
Registration date : 2008-04-26

http://www.freemp3.spruz.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum